5 Ways to motivate yourself to exercise
Here are some tips that you may find helpful to motivate yourself to exercise after work.
- Pack your workout clothes and bring it with you to work.
- Eat right. Eating small healthy snacks at certain intervals during work. So you won’t be too full or too hungry when you leave from work to exercise.
- Start with exercising for a few minutes or do several mini sessions during the day. For example, instead exercising for an hour, you can start with 10 minutes of exercise and do it 5 times per week.
- Find activities you enjoy. So they become something you look forward to.
- Reward yourself! Treat yourself with a massage, buy some new gym clothes or have a bit of your favourite food to celebrate and stay motivated.